- Automatically adapt to the model,Plug and Play OBD II models. No professional installation is required.
- KM and MPH free switch, greatly facilitate the imperial auto instrument.
- Normal display mode, high-speed display mode, automatically display mode can be choosen.
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment, driving without glare.
- Display of vehicle speed, engine speed, water temperature, consumption, average fuel consumption, driving mileage, low oil hint, engine failure.
The data is displayed with light when the sunshine is too strong, you maybe hard to read the data on the windshield, please DO put the reflection sticker on the windshield to improve the display situation.
- Plug-and-play for OBDII protocol cars
- Engine speed alarm reminder,facilitating timely shift and saving fuel consumption.
- Overspeed single-stage and four-stage alarm modes for choose, more conductive to safety driving.
- 5.5" large screen and high-definition display.
- New function: driving mileage measurement.
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
- Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD.
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
- Compass precision: ±1°
- Speed range: 0-400KM
- Real time precision: the same as satellite
- Satellite positioning time: Cold start: 30s, hot start: 1s
- HUD size: 99mm*90mm*23mm
- 12V car charger: 1000mA
- USB cable: 1m
- The major electronic components are consistent with ROSH standard
- 1 x HUD
- 1 x OBD Cable
- 1 x Rlfiecting Film
- 1 x Anti-slip Pad
- 1 x Manual
1.Is this item compatible with all OBD?
The A8 only compatibles with OBD-2
2.How can i figure out if my car is compatible with A8?
If you bought your car after 2003, it won't be a problem.
3.When I plug the A8 into the ODB of my car and start it, nothing appears on the monitor.
Make sure the engine is on.
Make sure you have put on the switch on the A8.
Make sure the obd port is well connected.